Thursday, August 16, 2007

Who needs sleep???

Head hit the pillow last nght at 11:30 and I was up by 3:30 this AM!! What have I done for 3 hours........

Laundry
Pack for the trip
Dishes (actually only one pan into the DW)
Drank a pot of coffee
Organized T-shirts in the closet (I am pathetic)
Fed the stupid cats
Mapquested Summerlin to Primm............ I can't make that commute!

One more day of work and then it's off to TDG. Gonna go for a short spin tonight after work just to energize the legs. Can't wait till the crit on Sat!
A.S.

1 comment:

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Bernard's Dad...
Sleep is very overrated. I love waking my Mom up really early (like 4ish) and sticking my tongue up her nose so that she'll get up and play with me!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

P(ee)S: My Mom says good luck this weekend with the Race!!!